Performances are week of June 5th through June 9th
Maguire Theater on SUNY Old Westbury Campus.
** DIRECTIONS (See the Map Below)
- From the Long Island Expressway: Exit 41 North – Where the road forks, stay in your left lane Route #107. 1 ½ miles north of the L.I.E., at the light, make a left at the light onto the campus. Follow the signs to the Campus Center, which is where the Maguire Theater is.
- From Northern Boulevard: Head south on Route #107. At the campus, turn right, and follow the signs to the Campus Center, which is where the Maguire Theater is.
- If you’ve never been to the Maguire Theater, we suggest you take a trial drive. It’s a nice drive, and you will have peace of mind on the day of the rehearsal and show, as well as insure that you will be on time.
- Tickets are $25 each ( Please request a comp ticket for siblings if they are in different shows.) All families will be charged a $15 video fee. You will receive a password to download all Performances to you computer. This way you can sit back and enjoy the show and have a high def version sent to your computer….
** PERFORMANCE / REHEARSAL DAY Info
- Please be on time………….
- All 6:00 show students must arrive at the Theater @ 3:30pm for Rehearsal.
- 7:30pm show please arrive at the Theater @ 7:00pm
- Black Pony Tail Elastics ONLY for all students regardless of color of costume
- No jewelry or expensive games – DHTW is not responsible for personal property
- Send your child in full costume and make-up
- If applicable, nude bras under costumes
- Send your child with a clean nutritious snack and water. We don’t want any upset children if they get something on themselves; ‘ie,’ no cheese doodles or grape juice. NO NUTS, or NUT PRODUCTS, some children have allergies.
- If you have any questions, feel free to call Laura Stein at: 484.6604, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.