WE LOOK FORWARD TO PERFORMANCE 2020
All SHOWS the Week of Monday * JUNE 1st thru Friday *JUNE 5th
The Maguire Theater, located on the SUNY College Campus in Old Westbury is a small, and the stage is clearly visible from every seat. The theater is handicap accessible, so if necessary, please let us know so we can arrange to accommodate your family. The college campus is opposite from the Jericho Schools, on Route #107
DIRECTIONS (See the Map Below)
- From the Long Island Expressway: Exit 41 North – Where the road forks, stay in your left lane Route #107. 1 ½ miles north of the L.I.E., at the light, make a left at the light onto the campus. Follow the signs to the Campus Center, which is where the Maguire Theater is.
- From Northern Boulevard: Head south on Route #107. At the campus, turn right, and follow the signs to the Campus Center, which is where the Maguire Theater is.
- If you’ve never been to the Maguire Theater, we suggest you take a trial drive. It’s a nice drive, and you will have peace of mind on the day of the rehearsal and show, as well as insure that you will be on time.
- Tickets are $25 each ( Please request a comp ticket for siblings if they are in different shows.) All families will be charged a $15 video fee. You will receive a password to download all Performances to you computer. This way you can sit back and enjoy the show and have a high def version sent to your computer….
PERFORMANCE / REHEARSAL DAY Info
- Please be on time………….
- All 6:00 show students must arrive at the Theater @ 3:30pm for Rehearsal.
- 7:30pm show please arrive at the Theater @ 7:00pm
- Black Pony Tail Elastics ONLY for all students regardless of color of costume
- No jewelry or expensive games – DHTW is not responsible for personal property
- Send your child in full costume and make-up
- If applicable, nude bras under costumes
- Send your child with a clean nutritious snack and water. We don’t want any upset children if they get something on themselves; ‘ie,’ no cheese doodles or grape juice. NO NUTS, or NUT PRODUCTS, some children have allergies.
- If you have any questions, feel free to call Laura Stein at: 484.6604, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.